Customized version for movies – the original event is about reading books.
The goal of the ABC Challenge is to watch all kind of movies (& shows) from each letter of the alphabet.
The rules & How does it work?
- For each letter of the alphabet, you watch a title that starts with the letter, not including articles like “The, That” etc.
- For difficult letters, such as Q, X or Y, the letter only has to be present somewhere in the title and not at the beginning as with the other letters.
- Indefinite articles (on, one, etc. or a or an for English-language titles) count for the initial letter.
- Series names do not count, only the subtitles of those.
- Movies with at least 1 1/2 hrs count
- The movie/ show must have been watched and reviewed in the period from 01/01/ to 31/12/2023.
A – Allegiant
B – Barbie, The Boss Baby (movie)
C – Cocaine Bear, Catfish Murder
D – Dr. Strange, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
E – Ever After
F – Fast & Furious 6, Forever My Girl
H – Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
I – Insidious, Insidious 3
J – John Wick
L – Love, Victor, (The) Little Mermaid, (The) Lady and The Tramp
M – (The) Magician’s Elephant, Missed
N – (The) Night Agent, No Hard Feelings
O – Operation: 12 strong, Oppenheimer
Qu – Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story
R – Red Rose, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
S – Severance, Sex/ Life, Sicario, Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse, Sing, Suits (Season 1 & 2)
T – TripTych, Through My Window: Across The Sea
W – (The) Watcher, Wreck-it Ralph
X – Fast X
Y – YOU