The goal of the ABC Challenge – games is to play all kind of games from each letter of the alphabet within the year.
The rules & How does it work?
- For each letter of the alphabet, you play a title that starts with the letter, not including articles like “The, That” etc.
- For difficult letters, such as Q, X or Y, the letter only has to be present somewhere in the title and not at the beginning as with the other letters.
- Indefinite articles (on, one, etc. or a or an for English-language titles) count for the initial letter.
- Series names do not count, only the subtitles of those.
- Games with a playtime of at least 1 1/2 hrs count
- The games must have been played and reviewed in the period from 01/01/ to 31/12/2023.
A – A Building Full Of Cats
D – Don’t Make Love, Do Not Feed The Monkeys
I – I commissioned some bees 0
L – Little Misfortune
M – (Spider-Man) Miles Morales
P – Plague Inc. Evolved
S – Stardew Valley
Z – Zodiacats